Frequently asked questions
Lots of information but needed to enable you to order etc. so please bear with me and I hope that I have answered all or most of your questions.
- I, myself and me are " Just Loved Crafts", each keepsakes is loving hand crafted so you know that yours will be unique and especially made for you, therefore once I start making I cannot return clothing or offer refunds. Just loved Crafts has no control over the condition of the clothing that I receive. Please ensure that you provide the right number of suitable clothing, if you have any doubts about the condition, quality or any other questions please contact me.
- The Bears/Keepsakes are not toys and are not recommended for children under the age of 14 years of age as they are not CE accredited. As I use clothing and fabric supplied to me by other, I would never be able to achieve CE toy Standard accreditation without every item being tested (these tests involve setting fire to them and other tests). As these are hand made they will not withstand rough handling as they may have buttons and or ribbons that are part of the original clothing and these could pose a choking hazard.
- I do need cleared payment before I start making your bear/Keepsake/bespoke item. Payment can be made by cheque, enclosed with your items or via Bank Transfer (BACS). Don't forget to add on the cost of postage. Cheque and cash for local customers (please do not send cash in post as I cannot guarantee receipt.
- Once work has been started on your bear/Keepsake/bespoke item I cannot offer a refund as these are personalized for you as your request.
- Returned cheques will incur a £25 charge to cover banking fees and administrative cost, if a second cheque is returned then we reserve the right to terminate the arrangement and, if agreed to, then only cash transactions will be considered in future.
- Due to distant selling regulations, I will hold your parcel for a minimum of 14 days before commencing any work. Should you change your mind, contact me as soon as possible for return of your parcel and a full refund (excluding return postage costs).
- Contact & Communication - You personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time is no longer required or has no use, as details in the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Copyright - Customer are reminded that all of the designs are copyright protection and any attempt to reproduce them or any of the images from this web site will result in legal action.
- I do use patterns from Funky Friends Factory with a little twist of my own, so I thank Pauline of her expertise in creating such super patterns.